Infinity Ward working on a Next Gen Call of Duty

Status
Not open for further replies.
CoD after CoD4 reminded me of AMD CPU's. At first there was K10 and it was great, then the rest just stank.

mmmm... Is that after the phenom II's? I don't pay close enough attention to anything but gpu's since I'm not in need of building. I thought the phenom II X4's were pretty popular in mid-range builds. And don't hate on cod:waw. It was cod4 except WWII and better map layouts (for me at least). I have been unable to pwn in any other shooter soo disgustingly since.

I meant to say K8, because K10 is simply the same thing just hashed, rehashed, ect. K8 starts with Athlon 64. K10 starts at Agena Phenom 1.

In the near future bully EA might own the IP to CoD so this may be scrubbed.........lets grab the popcorn and watch.

I meant to say K8, because K10 is simply the same thing just hashed, rehashed, ect. K8 starts with Athlon 64. K10 starts at Agena Phenom 1.

In the near future bully EA might own the IP to CoD so this may be scrubbed.........lets grab the popcorn and watch.

Why would EA own it?

If I'm not mistaken the original Infinity Ward team moved over to EA. It was quite a big ordeal.

As far as the series goes, I've been playing them since the first one was released. My favorite to date is Black Ops. Then World at War, followed by the first one. I didn't bother getting MW3. If they release another Black Ops I would buy it, Trey Arch is gonna carry the torch for COD for now in my opinion.

lol, see I hated Black Ops (the online, anyway) and wasn't a fan of WaW either, but I enjoy MW2 and MW3 :p

lol, see I hated Black Ops (the online, anyway) and wasn't a fan of WaW either, but I enjoy MW2 and MW3 :p

I found MW2 online to be fun when people weren't running around like Sonic with with knives strap all over themselves. I was gonna get MW3 but I heard so much bad about it. Part of me wants to as well because I have the rest of them, but that just might be the OCD =P

same here ;)

I found MW2 online to be fun when people weren't running around like Sonic with with knives strap all over themselves. I was gonna get MW3 but I heard so much bad about it. Part of me wants to as well because I have the rest of them, but that just might be the OCD =P

there is nothing bad about MW3, its just there isn't anything good/new about it. Couple of minor changes but nothing special, the best change for me was the infected game mode and that was only recently added and doesn't classify as a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom