increasing bit rate..

Status
Not open for further replies.
go to tool, option in wmp it's here.

you can change the type (mp3 is best) and raise the bitrate

WmpRip.jpg

ooh ok. lolz i barely use WMP so i hardly get to explore it much thx. alot though BTW VLC still pwns hehe

one more thing this is done after i have save the tracks to my hd correct? TheMajor's comment throws me off a bit..

Prelude92 said:
ooh ok. lolz i barely use WMP so i hardly get to explore it much thx. alot though BTW VLC still pwns hehe

one more thing this is done after i have save the tracks to my hd correct? TheMajor's comment throws me off a bit..

before you rip it

molsen said:
you don't like balogna? i think it's delicious.... although, if steak was the price of balogna that would we sweet.

Bologna is the worst thing I've ever eaten. I use to get the chills opening my paper sack lunch and wondering if my mom put bologna in my sandwich, because then my main course would be thrown into the garbage can and spat on.

if you flunk an alcohol test, tell them that you ate Bologna. it give false positives

Increasing the bitrate of files doesn't make sense. All you get is a bigger file. But if you want to do it anyway you could use Nero Wave Editor, MusicMatch or any other converting/editing program.

TheMajor said:
Increasing the bitrate of files doesn't make sense. All you get is a bigger file. But if you want to do it anyway you could use Nero Wave Editor, MusicMatch or any other converting/editing program.

exactly. it won't improve the sound

There's only one reason to increase the bitrate. If you are converting from a superior file format to MP3 you should increase the bitrate to stay close to the original quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom