increasing bit rate..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prelude92

Baseband Member
how is this done.. i have at the moment WMP and VLC media player and i was wondering what is it that i have to do to increase the bit rate of songs from my cds?? anyone mind helping out..?

Prelude92 said:
how is this done.. i have at the moment WMP and VLC media player and i was wondering what is it that i have to do to increase the bit rate of songs from my cds?? anyone mind helping out..?

cut it out.

can somebody make my baloney taste like steak, please?

are you just wanting to know how to increase the bitrate that cds are ripped at?? if so, then it is all in the options.

joshd said:
i dont really understand why you are being unhelpful....

since it went over your head.......

it's a joke.

we all know what he meant to say. because what he is asking now... that is impossible to do.

we are just waiting for to post back with the correct question, which is probably

"how do I increase the bitrate of my mp3 or wma files, that I ripped to my harddrive, because their quality right now sucks"

because the default setting is 128 kbps

then we will answer his question

EricB said:
since it went over your head.......

it's a joke.

we all know what he meant to say. because what he is asking now... that is impossible to do.

we are just waiting for to post back with the correct question, which is probably

"how do I increase the bitrate of my mp3 or wma files, that I ripped to my harddrive, because their quality right now sucks"

because the default setting is 128 kbps

then we will answer his question
lolz sorry i didnt see my question.. sorry for writing the question improperly.. since i know that i cant increase the bit rate of the contents of my cd directly, i will have to save it to my HD and do the configuring from there. :p

No, you will have to rip them from your CD using the bitrate you prefer. Higher is better. You can use a variety of programs, like Windows Media Player, Winamp, MusicMatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom