going to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do plyometrics every tuesday and thursday.
I didn't even know what plyometrics were...had to look it up. I thought you had mispelled polymetrics which is a musical term lol. Very interesting stuff though in regards to the plyometrics. Didn't know any of that stuff in regards to the muscles and the whole gaining potential by quickly lengthening them before contraction....awesome info.

I'm about 6"0 and approx 250lbs....I lost about 15 or so pounds since I came to seattle from walking a lot more and drinking no soda and more water although the past couple of weeks I've faltered and have had soda and little water :(

I need a friend who's really into healthy stuff though. I just don't have the will power to start up a "diet" and exercise plan and follow through with it.

At this point, I'd like to be at 210 like general is and I'd be pretty happy, although in a perfect world I'd really like to be 180..............however, 70lbs seems really freakin far away.

I can't even imagine what 70lbs off me would do. No doubt I'd feel a tons better and have better moods.

My metabolism is slow as crap though and it's mainly because of my own poor eating habits which generally consist of not eating most of the day and having one meal late at night. BAH!

Lose 70lbs, Nubius. It will do you good.

Nubius said:
I can't even imagine what 70lbs off me would do. No doubt I'd feel a tons better and have better moods.

Not to mention actually getting laid once in a while. ;)

I wish I could come up with something witty to reply to that, but alas, I can't.......

It should actually be adjusted to say "Actually get laid by a good looking chick once in a while" HAHAHAHA.......oh snap........I just burned myself.............it hurts.... :(

Nubius said:
It should actually be adjusted to say "Actually get laid by a good looking chick once in a while" HAHAHAHA.......oh snap........I just burned myself.............it hurts.... :(

LOL:p

Re: Lose 70lbs, Nubius. It will do you good.

The General said:
Not to mention actually getting laid once in a while. ;)

Not to mension that girls hate nerds all together, and our chances of getting laid is a dog eating chocolate.

Re: Re: Lose 70lbs, Nubius. It will do you good.

talldude123 said:
Not to mension that girls hate nerds all together, and our chances of getting laid is a dog eating chocolate.

Speak for your self.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom