going to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
very high heart rate/blood pressure and high cholesterol.

Could have a heart attack at any time really.

EDIT: My heart rate sitting at this desk is 100.

Re: Re: Lose 70lbs, Nubius. It will do you good.

talldude123 said:
Not to mension that girls hate nerds all together, and our chances of getting laid is a dog eating chocolate.

Girls hate nerds, Not women :D:D:p

Re: Re: Re: Lose 70lbs, Nubius. It will do you good.

hillbillybob said:
Girls hate nerds, Not women :D:D:p

Actually they don't care as long as you don't wear it like a badge... or include it in a pick up attempt.:mad:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Lose 70lbs, Nubius. It will do you good.

bum said:
Actually they don't care as long as you don't wear it like a badge... or include it in a pick up attempt.:mad:

Speaking from experience?!?!

I think as long as you dress decent, ie not the pants to the chest, pocket protector, 1940's style glasses, they don't have a problem with nerds.

Me, I have no problem really picking up women, but it's keeping them(loyal) that I have troubles with.

Re: Re: Re: Lose 70lbs, Nubius. It will do you good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by talldude123
Not to mension that girls hate nerds all together, and our chances of getting laid is a dog eating chocolate.

Lord AnthraX said:
Speak for your self.....

Yea no ****.....

Women could care less if you are 450LBS, have 3 horns coming out of your skull, speak in reverse, wear a jock strap on your head, eat pickled horse crap or fart, "Mexicanos, al grito de guerra" the mexican national anthem.

As long as you have a BIG FAT WALLET and an even FATTER BANK ACCOUNT... They will be on you like a fat chick on a free buffet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom