going to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
You darned canadians, always poking fun at americans, eh?

:D:p

Im 6'2" and 305. Dang site better from 18 months ago, which was more like 425. Regulate your intake, exercise (even walking more) and watch the bad stuff. (pop, candy, empty calories) Leave a little bit in your plate when you get done with your meal. I keep this up and I'll get to my target of 200 :D

hillbillybob said:
Ya, got depressed, became a slobbering fat behind. Since than have shaped up. Women just aint worth tearing yourself up over.

My friend's Dad is 350 pounds, 6'5".

I don't have fast food as much as Americans. I'll buy myself pizza or Subway once a week, and my parents will buy me Dairy Queen once a week. That's twice a week. I remember on "Super Size Me" that 60% of McDonalds visitors were "super heavy users", which means three square meals a day were McDonalds. I couldn't do that. It's just too greasy.

Although, the King of grease is KFC. They are just sick.

To Original Poster, i recommend excersizing.

To whom it may concern: I'm about 6'2", all of 140 pounds. I look skinnier than i am because i have long legs.

Yeah, i kinda figured. I'm decently healthy, though. I just had a blood test and everything came out fairly dead-center as "normal/average."

What I can't seem to understand is why Talldude seems to go out of his way to constantly reference Americans or the USA in negative light, every chance he gets.

What exactly has the USA or American's done to you for you to think so negatively about them? Seriously... Answer the question with intelligence and state your case, or STFU and stop talking smack.

Back on Topic...

I'm 5'10" and weigh about 210LBS. At this point I'm sporting a bit of a belly. Nothing to crazy... Just a few extra inches. Primarily because I don't exercise as much as I used to and I only eat once a day. Oh, and I love drinking a "few" beers on the weekend.

But, even a few years ago when I was a fitness freak and worked out 4-5 times a week, I still wieghted about 205LBS. And had very little fat...

I don't believe the YOUR HIEGHT YOU SHOULD WEIGHT X AMOUNT BS. Every body type is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom