going to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
5'11 140lbs. I work out 1 hr a day, weight training on monday wednesday and friday. I've gained 5lb of muscle since i started 1 1/2 ago.

I'm trying to lose body fat and increase muscle defenition, also im training for basketball season. I need to gain 6" of vertical i lost over the summer so i can get back to dunking. Im only grabbing the rim right now so i have a way to go in 1 1/2 months. I do plyometrics every tuesday and thursday.

BTW, im only 16.

Ridlyn said:
5'11 140lbs. I work out 1 hr a day, weight training on monday wednesday and friday. I've gained 5lb of muscle since i started 1 1/2 ago.

I'm trying to lose body fat and increase muscle defenition, also im training for basketball season. I need to gain 6" of vertical i lost over the summer so i can get back to dunking. Im only grabbing the rim right now so i have a way to go in 1 1/2 months. I do plyometrics every tuesday and thursday.

BTW, im only 16.

Psht, basketball, soccer is a real mans sport :p

along with motocross, seeing as motocross is very physically demanding on the arms, shoulder, and glutes and after a 45 Minute race, you fingers feel like you have been playing krinkles for 5 hours:)

From the wiki
The National Sport Health Institute in Englewood, California tested several professional motocross racers in the early 1980s as part of a comparative study of the cardio-vascular fitness of athletes from various disciplines. Athletes from track, American football and soccer were tested, among others. The cardiac stress and strength test results compiled there revealed that the motocross subjects had as high a fitness level as any other discipline test

lol this thread just got everyone posting their height and weight... might as well join....

5'10", 130lbs

saw this on a guys shirt today in an airplane... a hint to what "my sport" is:

"my sport, is your sports punishment"

running (XC) :)

talldude123 said:
So...

When I was a "teen" (14), I was 5'11" and 260 pounds. :rolleyes:

all he is saying is that he still has a way to grow?

Maybe you just hit puberty faster, although somtimes I begin to wonder

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom