GH Random Thread

Yeah i ignored that on purpose I'm trying to Blocj it out. Lol

Hey Snake in the grass what system you gettin Blops for if you and Mr jacks get it for ps3 we could teach him some zombie skills and get my buddy to play and have a pretty good team well with the exception of Ajacks but he will learn quickly.
I buy everything for the 360. The only ones that I get for the ps3 are exclusives.I really, really, really, hate the chat style on the ps3. :mad:

Assassin's Creed Ezio trilogy (II, Brotherhood, Revelations) was just annnouced for ps3. Early November. That's all 3 games packaged together for $40. Sony is knockig it out of the park lately with this, the Killzone trilogy, the Mass Effect trilogy, and all the other HD re-releases.

Man if they would just fix the chat options on the thing there would be no reason whatsoever to own an Xbox.

(Flame shield on)

I do not think that there are any fan boys left. The only one we had were kyle and sunny and neither one came over.

Not so apple jacks. There are those of us that are unable to go all Romney at GS and can't afford to buy every game at release like you can. So the these bundles help me out tremendously.

This is the perfect opportunity for me to jump into the AC series. This WOULD be the perfect opportunity for me to finally play The first mass effect if the mass effect series weren't already dead to me.

Assassin's Creed Ezio trilogy (II, Brotherhood, Revelations) was just annnouced for ps3. Early November. That's all 3 games packaged together for $40. Sony is knockig it out of the park lately with this, the Killzone trilogy, the Mass Effect trilogy, and all the other HD re-releases.

Man if they would just fix the chat options on the thing there would be no reason whatsoever to own an Xbox.

(Flame shield on)

I tried 1 and I absolutly hated it. seemed just like GTA in oldentimes. I had heard 2 was a vast improvment I might buy this once it hits the $15 to $20 mark. Same with most of the other collections also lik God of War, Metal Gear,Kingdom Hearts and if Killzone had the psp game I would be on that. The only one I will get on release day will be Mass Effect and possibly doom

Last edited:
Not so apple jacks. There are those of us that are unable to go all Romney at GS and can't afford to buy every game at release like you can. So the these bundles help me out tremendously.

This is the perfect opportunity for me to jump into the AC series. This WOULD be the perfect opportunity for me to finally play The first mass effect if the mass effect series weren't already dead to me.

hahhahhahhahha thats funny.... Mass Effect is dead to just about everyone... talk about a major gaffe

I tried 1 and I absolutly hated it. seemed just like GTA in oldentimes. I had heard 2 was a vast improvment I might buy this once it hits the $15 to $20 mark. Same with most of the other collections also lik God of War, Metal Gear,Kingdom Hearts and if Killzone had the psp game I would be on that. The only one I will get on release day will be Mass Effect and possibly doom

Ye be in luck. The first game isn't included. It's the Eezio trilogy, which means it includes AC2, Brotherhood, and Revelations.

Back
Top Bottom