GH Random Thread

I don't know if my boy would fully appreciate a tablet, and if I get him a Vita and make him keep it at my house, then I get to use it. :grin:

I have been debating saving up for a tablet myself but then i got to thinking I really just want to be able to have an e reader and I need to buy a computer anyway not only that but the only thing i would do on a tablet is dink around an I can already do that on my phone. I have games on my phone and Netflix and all that and i very rarley use it the Gmaes are all that really gets played because i do the park and ride thing to get to work so i play on bus. So long story short I think I am just going to go spend like $80 on an E-Reader.

Speaking of mobile games though has anyone played the Mass Effect game is it tough to control like the Dead Space one?

I have been debating saving up for a tablet myself but then i got to thinking I really just want to be able to have an e reader and I need to buy a computer anyway not only that but the only thing i would do on a tablet is dink around an I can already do that on my phone. I have games on my phone and Netflix and all that and i very rarley use it the Gmaes are all that really gets played because i do the park and ride thing to get to work so i play on bus. So long story short I think I am just going to go spend like $80 on an E-Reader.

Speaking of mobile games though has anyone played the Mass Effect game is it tough to control like the Dead Space one?

Keep in mind this is the 8gb 7" screen nexus we are talking about, its like the beginner tablet. It will stream netflix and youtube and run android apps and games. It has 1gb of ram... not sure about all the specs but for $200 it looked pretty decent and I read the reviews before purchasing, they seemed to be about 90% positive.

So is anyone getting any of the collections coming out like Infamous, God of War, or the ThatGameCompany one with Journey and their other games. I already have both Infamous games and all the God of War games. Although being that God of War is the game that pretty much got me back into gaming I am tempted to buy the collection just to have all of them together in one deal. Does anyone know if they come with anything special?

Keep in mind this is the 8gb 7" screen nexus we are talking about, its like the beginner tablet. It will stream netflix and youtube and run android apps and games. It has 1gb of ram... not sure about all the specs but for $200 it looked pretty decent and I read the reviews before purchasing, they seemed to be about 90% positive.

Dang $200 is the beginer tablet I know the Ipad are like 600 is that how much a top of the line Android one is also

Back
Top Bottom