GH Random Thread

whats the attaction, you got some splaining to do

i mean its fun shooting zombies, thats a given. I dont know, maybe its because i have yet to play zombies with any skilled players to show me how its done

Its casue it gets really hard. but its one of those things if your not good at it sucks big time but to get good you have to struggle through sucking big time. See i am pretty good but I am terrible at reviving people I have a friend that is great at keeping people alive he is amazing at the zombies.

Its casue it gets really hard. but its one of those things if your not good at it sucks big time but to get good you have to struggle through sucking big time. See i am pretty good but I am terrible at reviving people I have a friend that is great at keeping people alive he is amazing at the zombies.

hey slay look at the post above the one i quoted here, i said i have yet to play with any one that has any skills on zombie mode. I have played zombies with you..

nuff said

:TheFuu:

Yeah i ignored that on purpose I'm trying to Blocj it out. Lol

Hey Snake in the grass what system you gettin Blops for if you and Mr jacks get it for ps3 we could teach him some zombie skills and get my buddy to play and have a pretty good team well with the exception of Ajacks but he will learn quickly.

Last edited:
Cool if you ever want to give the 1st one another day in court my buddy still is constantly playing that game I cant get him to play anything else

So has anyone played Starhawk I dl'd it yesterday cause it was a ps+ freebie. I dont know anything about it not even what kind of game it is. I do know it was only the single player portion of the game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom