GH Random Thread

I also think dishonered sounds cool but I really know nothing about it as far as gameplay is it like a hack and slash or what is it

Looks to be more of a Assassins Creed/Bioshock/Splinter Cell/Metro 2033 kind of game. Mutiple ways to do things... the setting and the graphics and the story looks killer

Should we start a thread with a master list of gaming ids. because I have some people on my list that I am not sure if they came from gh or not

Even though most of the PS+ games I get I never play I really look forward to every tuesday when I get new stuff. It is just nice cause if I dont have anything to play on day I have all kinds of free games

they must be high on bath salts and sitting around naked crying cause they want so bad to be touched by another human but no one will especially women. They may even be covering themselves in oil or holding a pistol in their mouth.

I kid I kid they probaly just busy being busy

i'm shocked we didn't get moded on that one also now i'm going to have to watch a colin farrell movie to get that image out of my brain lol

Back
Top Bottom