GH Random Thread

Dunno Slay. I'll probably rent MoH:W when it comes out, and I want AC:III, but that's not really a day-one purchase for me. SP games can be nabbed later on a discount and I'm hoping it will be discounted for Black Friday. I have enough games to play and in my backlog to not have to purchase one right away. Oh, and I'll get Lego Lord of the Rings, as I love the Lego games as I can play them with my boys. :)

I keep forgetting about Doom, but I will be picking that one up. Getting Resident Evil next week, and I have Assassins Creed Liberation Vita bundle pre-ordered. I ended up cancelling all my imports also, so I might get One Piece off of PSN this week. Everything else is a wait and see or sale title.

The Dark Souls dlc and the two remaining episodes of The Walking Dead will be my last gaming purchases this year.

That and Borderlands 2 and the BF3 Aftermath dlc will keep me busy for quite a long time. I shouldn't have to buy another game for a while.

was just looking at dishonored and thinking about pulling the trigger than i saw the name i've come to fear bethseda now i'm iffy

So I have recently discovered the joy of the podcast at work. I have been listening to Jay and Silent Bob get Old quite a bit and they are always talking about how awesome whacking it with a flesh lite is do any of you have a real fleshlight or do you just touch youself in the traditional way

th

I also think dishonered sounds cool but I really know nothing about it as far as gameplay is it like a hack and slash or what is it

Back
Top Bottom