Doom 2016

With 3 Titan X running Hydro Copper modded bios with a steady 1500MHz clock?

Ah didn't know you were running it on that :p.

Was only a single Titan X and SLI 980Ti's. I wonder how much Vulkan will help once the patch fixing compatibility with it will run? Or does Vulkan take advantage of SLI performance?

Ah didn't know you were running it on that :p.

Was only a single Titan X and SLI 980Ti's. I wonder how much Vulkan will help once the patch fixing compatibility with it will run? Or does Vulkan take advantage of SLI performance?
On a single Titan X here at work I'm getting 90fps on 1440p Ultrawide maxed out. I took a screen but stupid Steam didn't put the fps counter in the shot.

Just bought the game from CDKEYS.com. The code for the game worked and it is downloading now. But the code for the DLC didnt work so I contacted their support.

Make sure ur not mistaking a 5 for a s or anD s for a 5 , it happen to a friend of mine lol.

Make sure ur not mistaking a 5 for a s or anD s for a 5 , it happen to a friend of mine lol.

I tried all the substitutes i could think of. The 8's look like 0's and the A is half cut-off in the image so I thought it might be an 8 as well. On steam after trying a few alternatives I got a notice saying too many attempted activations from my account and to try in a little bit. So i contacted support lol

Back
Top Bottom