Doom 2016

beedubaya

Golden Master
Has anybody here played the new Doom game yet?

I really like this game so far. Somehow, they have managed to bring back that feeling you had when playing the original Doom without making it feel like a rehash. I really like that it is fun and action packed right from the start, without 20 minutes of cutscenes and tutorials that so many modern FPS games are plagued with. The engine is excellent, with stunning graphics at high framerates even on a mid-range graphics card. Big difference compared to Doom 3, which if anybody remembers had terrible performance issues at launch.

I would say this is probably one of the best games to come out in a long time.

I'm about 5 hours in; just fought some Barons of Hell for the first time. So far I'm really enjoying it; running at 1080p on mix of high/ultra (I think I could crank some more things up) on my 970 - Haven't seen the framerate drop below 100 yet.

i got thinking the co op was for the main game.....its only for user made maps. i will tear into it next days off i got.

IIRC that's how the original games were - single for the campaign, but user-made were for co-op.

Doom II had quite the memories for me. It's probably not believable, but way-back-when that game could scare the crap out of me when some of those baddies came around a corner.

i only paid $35 for it at cdkeys. the game runs smooth as hell on ultra at 1440p for me.

Im looking at this site and it just look shady... have you had any issues with them?

I also got it from CDKeys; have used it before (same with G2A) and they're not bad. They're grey-market keys, so that's why they're cheap.

Back
Top Bottom