Dawn of War II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relic did announced that they will have DLC around the time of the launch because not everything could fit on the disc. Hello?? When i put in the disc it said 6.37GB or something. PLENTY OF ROOM! Where is ma DLC??

Well, I guess they're planning to release a load of expansions like with the last game, so we will get more stuff. As for that DLC, I hope they aren't trying to make people pay for it. It is just going to result in mass pirating. They can't throw a cd key on that!

another thing i think is dumb is that i need to connect to Steam for another CD-key and then to GFW to play online.

fyi, Relic claims this game has no DRM and instead will get DLC to make up for it is what they said. Hope they are true to their word.

are you nosboost? and yes 7 maps is WAY too few, I mean at least 10 would have been a good number, but 7 is just ridiculously low. I'm surprised this doesn't get mentioned enough...

Nope, I'm not Nosboost.
I'm sure they will do expansions like the last game. And there better be new races. I still can't believe they don't have a Chaos marines.

So I did end up pick this up this morning on steam. We had a decent snowstorm and I felt like sitting around this morning doing nothing.

So It was Dawn of War 2. I've never played anything from the series. So far it's been really fun and it's running fantastic on my PC. I'm at day 8 right now. My commander is level 6 I think.

I love RTS games. I've been playing a lot of C&C red Alert 3 lately, so this game is a really nice change from base building and farming resources like mad before being able to fight.

I haven't played the multiplayer mode yet. Anyone else? How is it?

Me and a buddy played the Co-op campaign for awhile, you each control two units. That was pretty fun. Haven't really played much of the versus yet. Just me and some friends versus computer players is really all so far.

Me and a buddy played the Co-op campaign for awhile, you each control two units. That was pretty fun. Haven't really played much of the versus yet. Just me and some friends versus computer players is really all so far.

Cool. The co-op campaign, do you find each other through MS Live or something? I'm new to that too. My name is : FUNHAVOK if there is a way to invite a friend. Does it have VOIP?

Yeah, all of the matchmaking is done through Live. I wish they had just used steam since you have to run it through that anyway but o well. Live isn't so bad. I'll add you to my live list next time i am on, maybe we can play some. And it does have VOIP

I played the beta and it was great, and yes havoc the multiplayer was very good (if a little laggy on some games) I've not picked it up yet though.

I don't know why games for windows live isn't more implemented into games, it's really quite good. And yes i beleive it has VOIP, if not, use steams Call friend feature ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom