Dawn of War II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to check again but I think mines the same as you wild, no ultra in those two. Is there anyone that can confirm that those two even have an ultra setting? I've played a couple games that don't have a uniform setting structie. i.e. all high with a couple ultra high options.

Anyway, i've ever played any other warhammer game, ever. So i'm not biased towards "how it should be" like other huge fans..
And I think it's awesome. I'm a huge fan of traditional RTS games a la C&C, starcraft etc..
I didn't like Company of Heroes much, and world in conflict wasn't worth more than a playthrough, but it seems this tactical rts is much more entertaining. The engine is very impressive, and i've only played it for about 2 hours now, so I can't say much about repetitiveness.. but so far it's loads of fun.

^^ well i havent done story yet, been doing homework. I think it sucks *** that Relic made it where most of the RPG elements do not affect multiplayer, just gaining experience. Picking up loot in multiplayer is what i really thought relic would do for everything, not just single player. Oh well.

akubane, what is ur Games for Windows - Live account Steam account? Mine is in my sig. Add me.

Bah these new boards wont remember my login info no matter what i do. it's driving me insane.

anyway... I haven't actually gone ahead with a gfw live account yet. payday isn't till tomorrow :/

steam is kathars1s
i'll probably try for the same with that BS gfw live crapware

i think i have more bloatware and unwanted gaming accessory programs than actual games now.

Bah these new boards wont remember my login info no matter what i do. it's driving me insane.

anyway... I haven't actually gone ahead with a gfw live account yet. payday isn't till tomorrow :/

steam is kathars1s
i'll probably try for the same with that BS gfw live crapware

i think i have more bloatware and unwanted gaming accessory programs than actual games now.

uhh.........u know it's free right? Steam and GFW live? Plus, ur not downloading anything from GFW if i recall remembering except free patches for games over that service, fyi.

The point is i never paid for Dawn of war :/ You can't create a GFW live account and play DoW without a serial key... which I don't have :p I was trying to be discreet about saying it.

The point is i never paid for Dawn of war :/ You can't create a GFW live account and play DoW without a serial key... which I don't have :p I was trying to be discreet about saying it.

::reports Akubane to the moderators for refering to a particular family member:: haha jk ::gabb gets reported himself::

I didn't contact any family members. :p In fact I never used em to begin with. too slow. http filehosts ftw.

Anyway I'm buying the game next payday anyway. If they want to give me an infraction they can go ahead. It's meaningless enough anyway.

i tried changing the config command for Texture quality from 2 to 3, it didnt work lol. Darn it! Akubane, ur gonna like it, i just wish for more squads and maps and im set. Oh and mod tools and a map editor. I made a few maps for Dawn of War but couldnt get into the habit or much creativity.

i just wish for more squads and maps and im set. Oh and mod tools and a map editor.

I completely agree. I played a little on the beta before release and didn't think much of the six maps, because it was a beta. Then I install the retail version and there is only 7 maps. That kind of sucks. A map editor would be sweet and take care of that problem pretty quick.

I completely agree. I played a little on the beta before release and didn't think much of the six maps, because it was a beta. Then I install the retail version and there is only 7 maps. That kind of sucks. A map editor would be sweet and take care of that problem pretty quick.

are you nosboost? and yes 7 maps is WAY too few, I mean at least 10 would have been a good number, but 7 is just ridiculously low. I'm surprised this doesn't get mentioned enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom