Call of Duty: Black Ops Map Pack, First Strike: Pack 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

skitzo385

In Runtime
Call of Duty: Black Ops

The Call of Duty®: Black Ops First Strike downloadable content pack will launch worldwide, first on Xbox LIVE® February 1, 2011. The content pack will feature four new multiplayer maps, including Berlin Wall, Discovery, Stadium and Kowloon, and a new Zombie map called Ascension.

Can you say excited!?! :big_grin:

Oh and a random website is claiming it will cost $15.

Xbox live release for February 1 2011. PS3 and PC for March 1 2011. Not sure on the ps3 and pc. Just read it some where.

Not bad in my opinion really, 5 totally new maps. I didn't really mind paying 15 for 3 new and 2 old for mw2.. I am just ready to see them! Kind of odd that its like 25 days away and they are not anywhere to be seen.

They're bringing them out really early. And it looks like pc is probably going to have to pay again :(.

Seems early to me as well but it does not bother me anyone. I would not mind seeing a map pack every 4 months or what ever.

I'm sure they're going to bring out three of them again.

I just thought of something. Since we are using dedicated servers, they can't make us pay even though this game is through steam.

That is true... Since the maps aren't on our computers, but rather on the servers. Therefor if they want to charge anyone it would be the server providers/owners and I doubt that will happen.

"Sorry Druid, There has been a mandetory $15 added to your bill for the update of the server software.

Best Regards,

gamerservers.com"

I'm sure they're going to bring out three of them again.

I just thought of something. Since we are using dedicated servers, they can't make us pay even though this game is through steam.

Edit: Crap, meant to just edit the last post. Mod can combine.
That's probably why the went with steam in the first place for the update charges, But the cheating went out of control and the knew we wouldn't buy into it AGAIN

I guess you all will find out soon enough, well month and a half or so. :/

I do not understand why us xbox users always get the privilege of getting map packs and such earlier then others for most games like these.(usually)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom