Call of Duty Black Op Jeep Wrangler

Status
Not open for further replies.
i read an article the other day and these jeeps are rated one of the worst for safety and winter driving. I honestly rather invest into a ford than this

i read an article the other day and these jeeps are rated one of the worst for safety and winter driving. I honestly rather invest into a ford than this

people buy wranglers because they want jeep. not a product that ford offers that is similar. your points quite valid, most people who would be looking at this is most likely because they are die hard jeep fans. most people who own any wrangler or tj are.

I am trying to figure out why you would want a wrangler decked out like that... I would purchase the basic model of the thing. Rip the ****TY stock roll bar out of it and put a true 8 point in. Get rid of that ugly mid beam. throw some half doors and a soft top. Go get her wet and dirty. I don't like fully loaded vehicles because if they get submerged (happens to me a lot) then that is more stuff you need to fix. LAME.

@Sniper_13, I beleive these to be great winter vehicles from experience. Any vehicle with removable hard top or soft top regardless of roll cage is going to get a terrible safety rating. As for winter, these will blow through snow with some decent tires. Growing up with 6'+ snow every year has taught me a lot about cars and snow/ice and what they can and can't do in/on it. I drove a TJ for a winter and spring, and I never had a problem once. They don't compare with my XJ of course :p but that has a lot to do with the TJ vs XJ guy thing lol. Anyone part of the offroad community knows this. Either way, gimmicky thing.. "Improved door armrest".. *shakes head*

i have little doubt that the car is bad in winter its just what the papers said. i personally grew up mostly around Subaru's so thats all i know lol

Subies are bad ***.. Have had a 91 Legacy forever and just recently are selling it as I got a 99 Camry. I love my XJ but when I buy new it will be a WRX STi (Dream Car). As for newer jeeps, I am sad they traded the XJ for the KJ (Liberty). I will stick with my 89 in that department. has 10k~ miles on the motor and 300k~ on the body.. Will beast through anything I throw at her. (JEEP = Just Empty Every Pocket, and mine has shown. Have like 6-7k into that monster rebuilding it. Almost done with mechanical. Body next).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom