Big Prob with Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

fr33kill3r

Beta member
I wonder if anybody ever experienced this problem.
I was installing a game and it has 3 CDs.
The installation for the 1st CD went well. When they asked for the 2nd CD, I put it in and clicked ok but the PC did not continue the installation. The Percentage Bar remains unchanged and there was no CD and Disk activity.
So I checked the contents of the disc and everything in it was fine. I even tried doing the installation on another PC and it went perfectly well.
Is this due to some configurations that my PC has?? Other games that require CD changing during installation went well on this PC. But yet it is also not the problem of the 3CDs. I even thought that maybe I didn't turn on auto-run but I did! Hmmmm....anybody that has an answer please help thx a lot. Btw Im using windows xp pro.

Wow. That is quite strange. If I were you, I would make ISO files of each disk and try it that way (being installing the game from the 3 ISO's). After you make the image files download Daemon Tools (google it) and use it to load them and install the game. What game is this? Maybe it is a rare defect on the 1st CD that is keeping you from continuing to the next disk...just a thought. Hope that helps a little,

::-Chase-::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom