4890/275 Benchmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now my 3850 I got a few months ago is going to hold me over quite some time... Can handle temps of 100C it seems, and it plays COD4 perfectly fine, then again I dont play at rediculous resolutions....

Right now my 3850 I got a few months ago is going to hold me over quite some time... Can handle temps of 100C it seems, and it plays COD4 perfectly fine, then again I dont play at rediculous resolutions....

ya but that 50" widescreen is owning your card!

j/k

HD 3870X2 in the same sentence as struggle?

Seriously, you should be pwning games at this point, go have Sapphire check it out.. it might be faulty.. worse come to worse you get the same card back, or you might get a better one

Most games i guess, but for the games i have not so much. The games that i own that i struggle in the most: Crysis (ALL MAX, no AA, 18-23 fps), Crysis Warhead/Wars (ALL MAX, no AA, 20-25 fps), Unreal Tournament 3, GTA4 (play in 1280x720 native, high settings for a close 60 fps), struggle a bit in Dawn of War 2 only with many units and particles on screen, and struggle a bit in Bioshock (ALL MAX, no AA, 40-60 fps).

A few other games i have installed run fantastic (meaning 60 fps) in is Dawn of War series (cant use all cores, 2004 game engine :p), Gears of War, Left 4 Dead (can crashed for having "outdated" GPU driver, a bug).

UT3? Something is wrong. I could pretty much max that on my old x1900, and it played like a dream 1680x1050 on my 3850

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom