Titanfall

That is the point. Its called attrition and resembles that of a MOBA game.

edit:

again, that is the point.

In a MOBA, you kill to attain exp and level up your abilities. The AI won't be posing a huge threat and is meant to be farmed. They won't give as much as killing a player though, think it was only a single point per AI killed.

Yeah but in reality it dilutes the competitive nature of MP if you have a 2 to 1 ratio of bots to human controlled players on a team and the bots are basically just there to rack up easy kills. They defended the high number of bots by claiming they would have solid AI and make battles feel huge and epic. It is like 2/3 combat training and 1/3 MP. Maybe I am alone on island here but it will take away from the frantic pace of MP to have 24 "mindless" players running around.

I think what they mean is success since it's something new and fresh. I mean who doesn't want to rival the king of rehash in how much the cash flows in?

Got mine very late last night, but I got an Xbox one code. Sent in my msg through support and was supposed to be granted access 2 hours after.

Still waiting =/

Same thing happened to me. I submitted my report through the link I provided earlier and the beta was activated on my Origin account. The Xbox One code was still good, so you may want to share with Edge once you get set up.

Also, I got a PC beta code today. Since I'm already up and running, first reply gets it.

Yeah but in reality it dilutes the competitive nature of MP if you have a 2 to 1 ratio of bots to human controlled players on a team and the bots are basically just there to rack up easy kills. They defended the high number of bots by claiming they would have solid AI and make battles feel huge and epic. It is like 2/3 combat training and 1/3 MP. Maybe I am alone on island here but it will take away from the frantic pace of MP to have 24 "mindless" players running around.

My son just got done playing. I though he was doing really well. End of match, he had 1 real person kill and 11 bots. Kinda meh in that aspect, but flooding the map with AI titans and grunts gives you a lot to shoot at.

Same thing happened to me. I submitted my report through the link I provided earlier and the beta was activated on my Origin account. The Xbox One code was still good, so you may want to share with Edge once you get set up.

Also, I got a PC beta code today. Since I'm already up and running, first reply gets it.

I have been keeping tabs on my origin and e-mail account. The report said that I would be contacted or my account activated in about 2 hours. I am now at the 12 hour mark. I just sent another e-mail to see whats up.

If that e-mail fails and I still don't receive a response within the next 4 hours, I will connect with a random issue and get an actual game adviser on chat with me and have him/her push it through instead.

I have been keeping tabs on my origin and e-mail account. The report said that I would be contacted or my account activated in about 2 hours. I am now at the 12 hour mark. I just sent another e-mail to see whats up.

If that e-mail fails and I still don't receive a response within the next 4 hours, I will connect with a random issue and get an actual game adviser on chat with me and have him/her push it through instead.

If they don't get you taken care of you can have my code.

If they don't get you taken care of you can have my code.

Thanks man, appreciate it and may take you up on it. Finallyreceived a response and...

They sent me ANOTHER Xbox One code... I dont even...

*massive facepalm*

Back
Top Bottom