Titanfall

XGC Forsakend

Student & Lover of Games
I was real close to picking up another xbox at costco yesterday, but my first terrible experience a month ago made me say no.

The game looks good, but it's the only exclusive I'm excited about.

I can't really think about any other exclusives that I would sent besides halo...I'm kinda over gow

I was real close to picking up another xbox at costco yesterday, but my first terrible experience a month ago made me say no.

The game looks good, but it's the only exclusive I'm excited about.

I can't really think about any other exclusives that I would sent besides halo...I'm kinda over gow
Titanfall is not Xbox exclusive.

^ why's that? Forgot your password or something? took me all of thirty seconds :tongue:

^ why's that? Forgot your password or something? took me all of thirty seconds :tongue:

Short story:
Was going to send the invite to an older e-mail. Needed to change it but I had trouble since I forgot exact wording on security question answer thingy.

Long story:
Used to use Hotmail, then they split and went to outlook or whatever. My LiveID and Hotmail account were now split and one password worked for Live (microsoft account) but not for Outlook.

Changed everything over to Gmail afterwards.

Went to sign up for the Titanfall beta, and saw that it was going to e-mail it to my Outlook account. I checked origin and it was still under the old one.

Waited in queue for 30-45 minutes and tried talking to someone. It connected me but there was no one responding. Waited for 45 minutes until I disconnected, saved the case number and chat transcript with log info.

Tried again with another 30-45 min wait queue. Connected to the same person.
The person was there this time around and got my issue addressed. Asked them what happened earlier and they responded that it was a bug and occurs sometimes by showing that we are connected when we weren't. So I was connected but he wasn't able to attain a connection to me. Didn't buy it but I got my issue resolved and got a 15% off discount code for Origin.

Then I read that it can't be applied to pre-orders and became sad face :c

So this is on the 360 and the ONE? Its was Wikipedia says anyway I will be grabbing for the 360 it looks cool

Back
Top Bottom