What kind of mouse do YOU use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only problem with this mouse is the wheel. There are no notches. It simply rolls with no clicking to it at all... This is HORRIBLY annoying in BF2 when I'm a medic, and trying to switch between my gun and the paddles, it's near impossible when you're in a hurry.
I use the explorer 2 as well, and THAT is exactly what I hate about it too...
I always switch, like, 2 weapons off with the wheel, I started using keys instead though... seems faster to me anyway :/

Logitech MX518 with a Razer Mantis Speed mouse pad. I like the mouse pad but for gaming I dont really like the mouse that much..I mean its okay and all but I would prefer something smaller. I have long fingers (people make fun of me :() and I really dont like big mice at all - kind of strange I know. I looked at the Fatal1ty mouse and its pretty sweet imo but Id be a fanboy to buy it :p and I hear it has some driver issues.

Anyone know of any small gaming mice?

the razer diamondback/copperhead are smaller, lower profile atleast. I personally find the diamonback more comfortable than the 518 (used both this weekend)

My only problem with this mouse is the wheel. There are no notches. It simply rolls with no clicking to it at all... This is HORRIBLY annoying in BF2 when I'm a medic, and trying to switch between my gun and the paddles, it's near impossible when you're in a hurry.

mmmm, can't say i've ever had that problem.
never played bf2 that much though.

I am currently using the Logitech Mx 510.

I am thinking about getting a razer mouse, I just dont know which one to get.
1...Copperhead
2...Death Adder
3...Diamondback
4...Viper

does anybiody know the difference in size between these 4, that could list them from the largest to the smallest?

I have the Logitech MX518, and it's the best mouse I have ever owned and used. Great for big hands, and moves really smooth.

I use a Logitech Mx518.....feels nice and plays nice too. DO NOT buy a razer copperhead if you are looking for something comfortable.....I purchased it after reading some rave reviews on it and after using it for not even 5 minutes i boxed it up and contacted newegg.com for an RMA to return it. The copperhead is the most uncomfortable mouse i ever used....logitech's are very comfortable and their software is good because it allows you to configure the mouse buttons to keys. I also have owned the VxRevolution and that was also a very comfortable mouse and it's software was better than the Mx518 because it allowed you to configure keys for whatever games you played and when it detects that you are playing the game it will automatically take on the settings for that game and then when you go back to the desktop the keys are normal again.

^^^ LOL ^^^

I love my Razer. The buttons are also configurable, and you can change your sensitivity on the fly. The Copperhead is identical to the Diamondback, and I wouldn't willingly use anything else.

It's all in what you prefer, I guess.

The best thing for anyone to do would be to go to Best Buy or someplace that has them out on display and get a feel for each one. At least that way you won't be buying blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom