HARPER'S MOVING EXPERIENCE (Yes, this is a rant)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.P. Mguire said:
that should help alot, your getting paid for those days roght?
yup.
And I could do with the time too.

Currently I am trying to get the name moved over on the phone bill. It's a lot of screwing around and paper work there.

I expressed my interest to my folks that I would REALLY like to have some thing like my computer room back soon. I think I am wearing out my welcome with my sister with having my tower of power in her computer room. And nor do I like sitting on the sofa for long times of computer usage. It's bad back support.

hahaa my sis is gettin tired of me too cause i just got a new fan in my tower so its really loud and since its the summer i stay up late at night and she can hear it cause shes right in the other room.

okay, I got the important stuff set up. COMPUTER ROOM!!!!

Now I just have to work on some place to sleep!!! :p

I love this...... today I disided to go out to the Wood Show with my folks. (As some people might now, I do enjoy wood working) And i get my house mate that is threatening me that he's going to charge me another weeks rent if i do not clean up and vacuum my bed room.

I am not sure if he noticed that I have moved all my stuff out all ready.

And again he's been hitting me with more SMS Abuse.

Thank goodness Pre-Paid Mobile Phone SIM Cards are so easy to get., :p

P.P. Mguire said:
haa nice, dosent he know your outa there yet?
LOL!!!!

Not sure if he has noticed that the all the white goods and about 90% of the furniture (with I owned) is currently not there any more.

All the phone and electricity has been put into his name.

There is also the fact that I am no longer on the lease. So it's his bond money now, no longer mine. And he's trying to get me to tidy up my 2 rooms so he can have more bond money.

I am going to call him this afternoon and tell him that he might want to paid me $270 (my share of the bond), and I will clean things up.

My last house mate is currently a tiger with out teeth.

BTW, I will be posting up a pic of my chill post this week end. I just need to shift some things around as my mother wants the book shelf that I am currently using for my games and PC stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom