Your 2007 Game of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crysis

Only because it runs like butter on custom "Very High" (Ultra High) config at max res, which I'm pretty happy about. Graphics are overwhelmingly amazing. Decent gameplay aspect is a good compliment, but the graphics just did it for me, and I'm happy with the 30+ fps I'm getting.

Don't have a top one. but these are the games i loved. Im a heavy gamer, as you may be able to tell;

Portal ! ! ! !
CoD4
Team Fortress 2
Geometry Wars Evolved
World of Warcraft (Was addicted to that for months...)
Crysis Map Creator (NOT THE ACTUAL GAME !)
FarCry Instincts Predator
Burnout Paradise (On Preorder for Crimbo Present w00t)
Skate
Resistance Fall of Man
Elder Scrolls Oblivion & Mods (runs so smooth, if you coudlnt play it when it was released, try now ! i get above 35Fps at 1650x1080 at max :D.. ona 320mb GTS and E6850)
X3Reunion
PES2008

Crysis

Only because it runs like butter on custom "Very High" (Ultra High) config at max res, which I'm pretty happy about. Graphics are overwhelmingly amazing. Decent gameplay aspect is a good compliment, but the graphics just did it for me, and I'm happy with the 30+ fps I'm getting.

What max res have you got !?!? for the most of us its 1600x1200 or more... im pretty sure a 512mb GTS wouldnt pull that off when an Ultra struggles.

I know for a fact he's not running at 1920x1200. SLI gt 512's with the cfg hack had me running 18 fps :(

First Person Shooter :- Bioshock
Real Time Stratagy :- Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars
Driving :- Forza Motorsport 2
RPG :- Mass Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom