Random Gaming News

Reports on Nintendo Switch Joy Cons with poor range are starting to surface. It appears as though if you are covering the controllers in any way when they are detached, the signal gets interrupted.

Also no virtual console games at launch.

Still holding onto my pre order.

By the way--if you ordered your Switch online through GameStop be sure to your check shipping method. I had to pay an extra $15 to get it on launch day.

Reports on Nintendo Switch Joy Cons with poor range are starting to surface. It appears as though if you are covering the controllers in any way when they are detached, the signal gets interrupted.

Also no virtual console games at launch.

Still holding onto my pre order.

By the way--if you ordered your Switch online through GameStop be sure to your check shipping method. I had to pay an extra $15 to get it on launch day.

So putting it in my closed media cabinet off to the side will not work.

Had same problem with the original PS4.

This is a huge issue for me and will delay my purchase until more research comes out.

At least they didn't go the Apple route (yet) and just say "you're holding it wrong" :p

I heard there's another bug where you lose sync if you switch to TV mode, that bug should be fixed on the day one patch though

I'm definitely looking forward to this! SoM was lots of fun (once I got used to the controls) and if they don't differ a whole lot here, should be just as enjoyable.

Back
Top Bottom