p2p software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from Kazaa having some very shady business aliances with spyware companies, their connection and search protocols are nothing to admire. Not to mention that the interface just blows. But that's MHO.

Don't use kazaa,just about every single thing i have dloaded from kazaa lately has contained a virus or the file has been corrupted in sum way,i totally gave up and went the bittorrent way it's alot better.

I mostly use kazaa. I don't have to worry about virusses because avast antivirus scans incoming files automatically.

Kazaa is an easy way to find files fast, dont get me wrong i use bit-torrent also, but there is alot of music on kazaa that you cant get on bit torrent. Also remember that if you download a file thats a virus, that's your own fault, you cant blame the network.

smurph said:
Anyone got any advice on a good/stable p2p software, they all seem to ruin my win xp (and previously win98). The software and windows constantly crash.
Have used kazaa, morpheus, grokster and imesh.
Or are there other reasons why my PC is failing.
Am using Norton AV and IS - but not v. happy - it detects adware which it won't delete!!

kazaa lite k++

TheMajor said:
I don't have to worry about virusses because avast antivirus scans incoming files automatically.

watch out for password protected zips

ive been using ares for a couple months and havent dl'd a bad file yet. I used to use Kazza Lite K++.

I've tried edonkey, winmx, bearshare, imesh, direct connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom