My computer crashes and freezes making it useless

Thank you I'm so happy . I have just edit the post saying logs look fine :) thanks for all your support.

So my super computer is perfect now :D. Beside the 3 softwares you suggested. How do you give maintenance to your computer and what kind of software do you use for privacy concerns and viruses?

So my super computer is perfect now :D. Beside the 3 softwares you suggested. How do you give maintenance to your computer and what kind of software do you use for privacy concerns and viruses?

For myself, I mainly use common sense; I watch what I click on, sites I visit, etc.. The only AV I have currently on my system is just the built-in Windows Defender in Windows 10. In my browsers, (Chrome), I have uBlock Origin, EFF Privacy Badger, and Flashcontrol plugins to help against malware and poisoned ads.

For the average user, I suggest the above, as well as an AV such as Avira or Avast, both of which are free.

I would like to ask you something. Even though my desktop is okey. It seems as though the Internet is slow. My moms was on my computer Checking her Facebook and suddenly Mozilla browser got frozen and the little circle of the mouse start to move fast. I used to use auslogic and I felt this software improved the speed of my internet connection. Is there any really good software that will improve the internet speed to avoid the browser to freeze?

Install the ad block tools I mentioned and it will help the overall speed of the browser, because it won't have to load lots of large-sized ads.

Back
Top Bottom