My computer crashes and freezes making it useless

My computer is still in safe mode and found two risks in norton internet security but still can't fix them at least on safe mode.
When I referred to "crashing" I meant that my computer freezes and doesn't let me open my documents or delete or send Sth to the trash. When it freezes it's like if a screenshot of my screen or sometimes I just only see the wallpaper without icons or anythingIMG_9723.JPG

Now that my computer is perfect and working smoothly. Just checking it. I found this IMG_9725.JPG

Why are some of the names of the list in blue?

What norton found and successfully deleted it came with utorrent. I wonder what could have this Pua open candy done to my computer ? And which maintaining process should I give to my desktop now?

Now that my computer is perfect and working smoothly. Just checking it. I found this View attachment 7798

Why are some of the names of the list in blue?
Blue folders means they've been compressed by Windows.

What norton found and successfully deleted it came with utorrent. I wonder what could have this Pua open candy done to my computer ? And which maintaining process should I give to my desktop now?

Firstly, run a scan with Malwarebytes Antimalware (the Free version is fine, you don't need to activate the Pro trial). Scan with it, delete whatever it finds, reboot and post the log here. Download it from here:
https://www.malwarebytes.org/mwb-download/

Secondly, run a scan with AdwCleaner. Same as above, scan with it, delete what it finds, post the log file here. Download from here:
AdwCleaner Download

Thirdly, run a scan with HiJackThis. Run it as Admin, pick the "scan and generate log" option, and then post the logfile here. Do NOT remove ANYTHING unless told to do so, as removing the wrong entry can damage your system. Download it from here:
HiJackThis | SourceForge.net

Last edited:
Please paste the actual text of the HijackThis log instead of a picture so that I can copy it and paste it in a tool that I use to make it more readable for me so that I can make sure there's nothing else hiding out on your system that needs to be removed.

Back
Top Bottom