Really cool site

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTDriver1901

Beta member
I tried this new site called oyco.com and I had to tell people about it, I could use my contacts from yahoo, msn, icq and any other messengers if I had them all in one messenger that they have it was really neat and it also allowed me to forward my other email account to their email it was really cool I have never seen anything like it, you should check it out. I had one problem though and that was since it is a new site they have glitches and stuff but nothing to major one time my pics wouldn't upload properly but they fixed it now. I say it get 4.5 stars out 5 stars.

Help me get free account

I found out I get a free account for a month or something like that if I refer a friend so if any one else wants to register let me know and I can refer you then I can get a free account for a month. I thought that was a cool idea because if you have lots of friends you can refer them all and tell them all to sign up and then get a free account then I guess you could be free for a long time they didn't post a limit on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom