Zombie games

Status
Not open for further replies.

backup287

Daemon Poster
Anybody know of any good zombie games for pc? Preferably first person, i know there Land of the Dead road to fiddlers green but are there any others?

THose look pretty cool but not really wat im into, im sorta into the pure zombie action like a virus or something like that, i dont like the mutants and all that other jazz u kno what i mean? im more stuff like dawn of the dead and 28 days later feel less horror more survival, i can wait till dead island and left 4 dead those games look tiiiiiight
if u havent heard of dead island check it
YouTube - Dead Island Teaser Trailer

i have been lookin for a game like left 4 dead but came up nill, cant wait for it to come out. there are some hl1 and hl2 mods out that are about zombie survival u might wanna check them out.

You said you want virus? Resident evil 4 plot is a virus that a cult implants into a europeon community. The community is set somewhat in the farm/castle ages, but its a great game, very.

Virus, parasitic organism, close to the same thing.

I dont remember story that well, it was about 3 or 4 years ago i had it for gamecube. But it was a great story, great game.

Virus, parasitic organism, close to the same thing.

Not really...not really at all.
A virus is 10#-7 size while parasitic organisms are 99.9% are over an 1cm< size.
Viruses on one hand are self transmittable... on this case a bite or spit. Parasitic organisms have to be self transfered such as a organism transfer, tiny animal/plant that is capable to transmit it self without any help from the host.

There is a LARGE diff but who cares!

ya i got resident evil 4 for pc, i hate the controls im lookin into a few mods to improvise the mouse tho atm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom