zen pinball

was just kidding, bring it

and some of those scores you and bam have are ridiculous, i get 12 mil and am like " wow, i did pretty good", then leaderboard pops up and i feel like a chump

I put up 16 million and say wow thats pretty good and then look at the leader board and wonder "how are bam and lacerz cheating, what method of hacks or glitches or combination of both must they be using?"

Bam has the developers edition of the game with infinite balls. On a side note Borst wishes for infinite balls on the hour. Lacerz? We all know he cheats.

borstarhymes said:
If you're not playing it you should be.......
I love Pinball bud!!!

I mostly like Older tables though,all these newer TECH style tables dont look so good to me!

I play Microsoft Pinball on my computer sometimes (Lately the MIDI file doesnt play and i cant figure out why)

Keep playing man!!!!!!

Bam has the developers edition of the game with infinite balls. On a side note Borst wishes for infinite balls on the hour. Lacerz? We all know he cheats.

borst likes to cup them in his palm, he says he is developing his curve ball. I am like dude, you are developing my curve ball, no more touchy

Did it really take 12 pages before we got a gratuitous balls reference? By the way, it says "balls" on your face.

If I had a vita I'd be playing two tables at a time.

Back
Top Bottom