You're wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Your wrong!

Weren't you supposed to be bringing in a 6 pack as well? I thought that's what the deal was! I need a little Guinness in the mornings...
I have been bringing the six packs but it's not guniss it's a 6 pack of absenth

IPA is the best..

eng-greene-king-ipa.jpg

I am a member on several different boards for various topics. Mods act different for each. On one the mods are prone to changing your avatar or sig or your posts just for kicks. And when I called one out about it saying it had a negative effect on the site as a whole, I was ripped pretty hard. But that behavior has all but stopped since then. Mods have to be mature enough and knowledgeable enough to handle not only the subject matter, but the people who feel it's their right as someone who uses the internet to say whatever they want. Free speech. Without rules you have anarchy. With anarchy comes destruction.

hi trotter.

liking your 3850 :)

and i can see a few people like the cartoon guy on the forums.. none of them mods though.

i think if our modsquad was like that, they'd have to make there be 40 hours in a day.

What there isnt 40 hours in a day, Trotter you *** you lied to us all this time!

oh and also when you got kicked out of the crawl space to make room for the 3 new mods, trotter really just used the extra space to hold all his sex and the city and Gilmore Girls paraphernalia.

Gilmore Girls paraphernalia.
*Shudders* Peter don't you EVER mention that group of the human race up again, seriously I was starting to feel happy about today finaly and you go an mention for what is all intense an purposes desperate house wifes 10 years down the road....

My wife and daughter loved the Gilmore gang, but we didn't do the memorabilia stuff... besides, I have a storage building for junk like that (10x16 w/loft). Go figure.

It's not that a dayactually has a full 40 hours in it... we just have to do 40 hours worth of work during each day. See, that was a nice and easy explanation. ;)

And, yes, I am enjoying the 3850... especially the quietness of it.

Why, Saxon, I figured you would be on cloud nine now that the world has been removed from your shoulders. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom