Votes: 0 0.0%
  • have seen better prices

• rubbish! , stand clear of it!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beef. I have a cup of these every morning.
050830maruchaninstantlunchbeefflavor2.JPG

I agree w/ the haters. Its nasty, smells nasty, and if i always have a job i will never in my life ever need to eat this crap they call soup. Now Cambels Chunky Soup mmmmm thats good stuff.

Eagleboy said:
To all the haters out there:

You will gain a passion on an etheral level for this stuff when your bank account contains a whopping $2.37, and you're about to eat your hand. College living, baby - you really learn to enjoy your ramen.

Haha, 'aint that the truth. :cool: Its good too, IMO.

if you buy the plastic packets you can eat the dried ramen like it's some kind of food bar without cooking it, I can enjoy the occassional ramen like that, mmmm.

You know the haters are the ones that haven't spent every last dime on a beer fueled college weekend. Nothing like a warm bowl of ramen and 4 excedrin to shake a hangover.

My fav is creamy chicken, cook it in plain water,drain it, add some butter, some sour cream, and the OH SO GLORIOUS Flavor packet,
Yuuuuuuummmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,

BTW if you want to see some crazyiness, cook the ramen without breaking the noodles, then put melt mozzarella cheese on it, it's like super silly string.

Some of us haters know how to budget and take care of the important things in life, one of which is a decent diet. Way too many other things to eat that dont cost much and are much better for me. Yes, Ive eaten ramen noodles before, twice, and not by choice, wont be doing it again either.

even if my pockets were filled with 50 stacks. I'd still choose a top ramen noodle over an expensive restaraunt soup dish.

Top Ramen is soooo good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom