Your Favorite Movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayce

Fully Optimized
Braveheart without a doubt is my favorite movie, and it will remain that way. After seeing that movie, I was so intrigued. It seemed to teach me so many things, yet when I tried to gather them and put them into words, I was speechless. Needless to say, it's my favorite movie.

King Kong is definitely up there too, but in my opinion it's a different "kind" of favorite movie to me. King Kong dominates with special effects and eye popping scenes, but Braveheart's moral of the story and how it was portrayed is what drew me in to like it so much.

Either way, both great movies, and both my favorite movies in different ways. :)

Wow...this thread was started in 2002, then revived in 2004, and now revived again in 2006 :p...

Qiranworms said:
Wow...this thread was started in 2002, then revived in 2004, and now revived again in 2006 :p...

I was about to make a thread, but I knew there had to be one in existence.

Qiranworms said:
Yeah i noticed that, at this rate its going to fall back after another post or two and come back in '08 at some time. Dont ruin the pattern people!:p

Nice find Jayce.

Band of Brothers, Star Trek: Nemesis, more that I dare not try to remember.

hmmm...

LOTR: Two Towers, Independence Day, Men In Black, Demolition Man, Star Trek: First Contact, The Mummy, Austin Powers I and II, Under Siege

That is all for now. I might remember more later

Wow...this thread was started in 2002, then revived in 2004, and now revived again in 2006

I split the new posts off from the old thread. That way we can focus the discussion among those who are still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom