You know it's Monday when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Stuck at going back to work?
Trying to work out where the week end went?
Just want re-assurance that you are not the only person on this planet that is having a bad day....

Yup..... it's monday.....

Put your monday angst into this thread as you are not the only one that hate this day of the week.

You know that it's a monday when you show up to work early just so this client can have this computer you have been servicing back to them asap. ONly to get the reply "I will pick it up on tuesday"

I think this should be the Anti-TGIF thread.

you know it is monday when your friend pushes you with a hard shell taco in you hand and salsa, cheese and meat get all over the bran new white shirt you just bought from arlies.

You know it's Monday when everyones standard greeting is, "Hey, How was your weekend?"
..... especially when they are your co-workers and you have been rostered on for the week end. (or put on call)

You know it's Monday when you get to work and have a bunch of voicemails from the weekend with some of them mad because you haven't fixed their problem yet. And they KNOW I am not here on weekends.

You know it's Monday when you call a vendor's support line and they tell you "this call is a pay service call with a minimum of $500" and you KNOW you have the gold support package which means I can call them anytime for anything for $0.

You know it's Monday when the hottie you have been after for a while suddenly shows interest AFTER you start seeing someone else.

I could go on, but since I have 7 Mondays a week, it's just not funny.

You know it's Monday when you call a vendor's support line and they tell you "this call is a pay service call with a minimum of $500" and you KNOW you have the gold support package which means I can call them anytime for anything for $0.

I've had this problem with Dell. You call, and some lazy Tier 1 tech fails to look up the fact that your company has Gold support, which means you get your own local technician just for the asking. This lazy tech tells you that he cannot and will not send out your parts unless you first send back the whole machine which is broken so that they can spend 3 weeks poking at it and end up erasing the disk and not fixing it, only to send it back to ask you to send it somewhere else.

That incident was circumvented when my boss got on the phone and *****ed out the tech. The tech then reported the call to his supervisor as "abuse" - the supervisor realized that we had payed for better support and called back and apologized and sent out our parts right away.

You know it's Tuesday when you finally loose the will to live trying to install XP tablet edition and realise that while you have a copy of the correct drivers for the stylus and everything should be hunky dory you still get BSOD's because of that 1 freaking driver is a joke and it's the only one available for that laptop and it's essential that the stylus works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom