Xbox vs Sony

Status
Not open for further replies.

felipe_posada

Beta member
Well i have an xbox, i just want you guys to put the differeces of them to see how much better the xbox is.

Like this.
xbox Ps2
faster blabla
better graphics bla bala
more memory whatever

Thank you.

Here is my comparison:

XBOX VS PS2

Xbox has a more powerful system. Better specs, better graphics, a gigantic harddrive, so overall, it is a better and more powerful system.

BUT it seems that PS2 has been getting a lot of good games that XBOX has missed out on. (FF series, anyone?)

So that is just my opinion.

Yep I agree with Chubz. Xbox is the more powerful system but doesn't have the games backing it like the PS2 does.

I also agree with Chubz. Since it was the first of the next-generation systems released, it is naturally the weakest (by far) of the system. The load times are horrific. But, again, great games can make or break the hardware. I have noticed that Xbox has very few blockbuster RPGs (incidentally if anyone knows of a good Xbox RPG besides Morrowind, please speak up); PS2 gets them all!

its true that the ps2 has had better games, but the xbox is slowly but surely catching up. i read an article that said a lot more companys are going exclusivly to xbox because it is the more powerful machine, and now that games are getting more advanced and pushing the capabilities of these consoles they want their games to look and play as well as possible.

Console Technical Features Microsoft Xbox Sony Playstation II
CPU 733 Mhz Pentium III 300 Mhz
Graphics Processor 300 Mhz 150 Mhz
Memory 64 MB 32 MB
Graphics Rendering 300 M/second 66 M /seconde
Memory Bandwidth 6.4GB 3.2GB
Hard Drive 8GB NONE ($100 with FF11)
DVD Movie Playback $29 Playback Kit Yes
Broadband Enabled Yes broadband adapter needed
IN GAME Voice Chat Yes, in ALL live games Not in all
Friends, Music player and playlist Capabilites in Xbox only

god that looks messed up sorry guys didnt mean for that to come all close to each other, the words it was supposed to be two columns... aplogize a lot.. thanks
JJ

jj33189 said:
god that looks messed up sorry guys didnt mean for that to come all close to each other, the words it was supposed to be two columns... aplogize a lot.. thanks
JJ

Well, since this is in the XBOX forum, surely you can't think that the PS2 is going to get all of the votes.

This should be in the General Gaming part of the forums, so try there if you want advice from gamers that come from a range of different consoles and systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom