xbox or sony

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really don't care. i'm tired of people asking this stupid question. there should be a topic in the rules of agreement that states not to post threads like this.

naw moderators are always watchin... they know what i gots ta say. i'm workin on the downlow. :cool:

Even though this question is quite frequently asked, it is not asked as many times as suggested above. Threads llike this will probably not be automatically deleted since the thread that asked it previously may be off the first page of threads and not readily available. Besides, all the replies to it would be deleted and some post counts may go down.

The best suggestion that I've seen about threads like this applies to the would-be posters: If you don't like a thread, don't post in it and divert your attention to another thread that you do like.

And, the moderators are watching! :camera:

Dave :D

naw moderators are always watchin

i said the moderators are watching.BACK DOWN FOO. haha jk. and i guess you're right. if i don't like threads like this then i should comment on them negatively.

yashar said:
and i guess you're right. if i don't like threads like this then i should comment on them negatively.
Actually, the suggestion is:

If you don't like a thread, don't post in it and divert your attention to another thread that you do like.

Dave :D

wait sorry i typed it the wrong way. i was meant so say "shouldn't".... my bad for the confusion.

haha yea. i can't believe i didn't catch that one. i'm not a person that would talk back like that.

i cant really choose..i like all the counsols..it just comes down to which has better games..in my opinion..that would be PS2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom