Which version of CS do you like most?

• CS 1.6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CS Source

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not bashing it when I say 'it looks boring to me' it's called an opinion.

Now if I said 'That game is the suckiest suck suck that ever sucked' then yeah maybe that sentence would apply.

Nubius said:
Now if I said 'That game is the suckiest suck suck that ever sucked' then yeah maybe that sentence would apply.

lol..that's what i say to my wow/ffxi playing friends

i mean..how can anyone STAND a game like that; it's just point, click, point, click, point, click on some small figure you couldn't care less about

well then again, that sounds like fps :p

yeah except in an FPS when I click and point that usually means someone is getting killed and riddled with bullets ;)

Just play WoW since if your addicted to it, chances are you have a lot of fun playing it. And anytime a new game comes out that you would rather play full time than WoW, then just stop paying for it.

I love this game cant get enough of it, i just hate downloading there damb big patches. They have also added alot of new stuff into since i started playing and that was in feb.

I didn't vote, because I've never played WoW so I can't form an opinion on it. I try to stay away from MMORPGs because they are too addicting. I am going to get into one this summer when i have the time.

I admit to being a fully addicted WoW player and my opinion is that you should go back and enjoy playing it again. It's a tad insane right now that they've just released the PvP incentives, but all the more reason to jump in and have some fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom