WoW crafted Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

computerneeder

Baseband Member
if you could have the perfect computer, crafted just to play WoW, World of Warcraft, lol how would you do it?

i play wow right now but spending 15 bux a month i wnna get a better computer to play it on LOL so I figured since I basically only play WoW I needed a computer that would be well say, "WoW-Crafted" lol

so whats the dream WoW computer?

im guessing good internet connection, processor, video card,

if you were buying a computer for WoW what would you get...? help me out lol...

Any suitable internet connection (2Mbps or above)
e2140
X1950PRO
2gb ram
fortron 400W
250GB+ Hard Drive
Abit P35 motherboard (the really cheap one, ive forgotten its name)
Coolermaster elite 330

is all you would really need. WoW isnt really a demanding game at all. Its like last last gen.

Rappelz is I think the most demanding MMO out at the moment. Since it runs at Direct X9 and has some great graphics. Too bad its nice graphics don't make up for its grinding. Still.... I got a 1ghz single core, 512 MB of ram 533mhz, with a GeForce 4MX that runs World Of Warcraft no problem.

Here's a list of Frequently asked Questions that may answer yours.

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

Edit*

*Copied of site*

What are the system requirements?

We'll continue to ensure that the game is playable on a wide range of hardware. However, we have not made a final determination on the system requirements as yet.

hussein how much did your rig cost?

Athlon X2 4600+ @2.4ghz, 2Gb Ram, 8600GT 512MB DDR2, Biostar TF520-A2 mobo, 48X Asus DVD drive.

About 600$ after everything. But you could probably cut off another 100$s and still expect to run WoW Lich King.

Any top-end GFX card will run roughshod over WoW, except the 8800. Nvidia and/or Blizzard need to get a fix in because the framerates drop on the 8800.

If you want to run like mad, go with a E8400, a P35 mobo, 2 gigs of RAM,a 3850 or 3870 GFX card (512MB), the nicest monitor you can afford, and a good set of headphones.

does it play shooters well like unreal 3 or the witcher?

wherd you buy it from? you think u could give me a link so i can takea look?

Any top-end GFX card will run roughshod over WoW, except the 8800. Nvidia and/or Blizzard need to get a fix in because the framerates drop on the 8800.

If you want to run like mad, go with a E8400, a P35 mobo, 2 gigs of RAM,a 3850 or 3870 GFX card (512MB), the nicest monitor you can afford, and a good set of headphones.

where can i find those parts for the best price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom