Votes: 0 0.0%
  • server/rackmount etc

• shuttle/hoojum etc

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
italy should get sued for fraud. who needs jamie foxx when you have totti to win an oscar. a bigger troop of actors there never was.

i'll give them credit for dedication :p. did you see the guy trying to appeal for a free kick and then when he didn't get it he kept it up for another minute or two. got a nice replay of them spraying water on his shin. after all that miraculously he runs without the slightest limp

Wow, lol. Well, France has been playing excellently in the last 10 or so mins, so I have hope for them in the overtime.

booo i didn't want italy to win :(

Zidane showing his Algerian colours there, hehehe.. i really liked that headbutt.. it made it worth the loss for me..

Italy didn't deserve to win today.. they played well in the last game against germany.. but not today.. oh well.. its been a good world cup.

lol get over it already... not like australia woulda made it far or anything :p they woulda eventually reached germany, and there was no way of getting passed them (if you were australia)

Lol, ****. I wanted France to win. Oh well, I'm really happy for Italy, I really like their team now, lol.

Zidane...I hate him right now. To do that in such an important game, that probably cost France the World Cup right there. And to go out like that, to his retirement...ridiculous.

Now I have to head on over to the Guru3D forums and get pwned by the Italians there, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom