Wireless Routers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Linksys seems like the obvious choice from your repleys. D-Link isn't an option, but Netgear is still a little hard to make a choice on. I have always liked how sturdy and well protected their hardware is. Linksys is usually made out of plastic. Ill look into them a little more but I think im going to be going with Linksys. Someone asked what im using the router for. Well im using it to access the network, and use the internet. Im using it will my current PC, because my cable internet connection is located upstairs, and my computer is down, and I don't feel like drilling holes through the wall, I tried that before, it wasn't a good option. So as long as I get a nice stable connection to the network i'll be happy.

I say linksys. That is what I am currently using and its going very smooth. It has alot of configurable options and is very easy to use. It takes a little tweaking but when its right its works great.

I found that my Linksys WRT54G signal strength was excellent. I can access from all over my house, garden and next door.

Can't really fault this router, works flawlessly!

Linksys routers offer the much better range over d-link

When i go wardriving, d-link's pop up all over, and dissipear. Linksys are a better more the same all the time shown up signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom