Wii or Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about like to like. Same company and same game. You now want to compare two seperate software developers. Ridge racer comparisons are better. You have the same game and same developer. They are both launch, or close enough to launch, titles. Why would I want to compare apples to oranges when I can compare apples to apples? Compare other games, as well. Like to like, 360 is more detailed. We have newer games, wouldn't be fair because more time for development and we have games that were launched when each console was new. Fairest way to do that is the same game on each system. The 360 wins there, not just according to me, either but according to reviewers. Graphic capabilities are also top notch. Don't take my word for it, read what developers have to say about it. Either way, I am able to point out sources and not just flippant fan boy "such and such rulz." Oh, and I do like the 360 but would not consider myself a fan boy. I wouldn't mind getting a PS3, either, but no way in **** at it's current price. Also want a Wii. I'm an equal opportunity gamer, and take things via my own research.

imo i dont think the ps3 is worth money... now Wii is actually a really good system but im gonna have to go with the 360 because of all the features and the graphics... But thats my Opinion.

Raze664 said:
360 without a doubt, about 4 times the power of a Wii

and? ..since when have Nintendo ever said "we are going up against microsoft and sony on their terms!"

they have always claimed they could not afford or willing to match them for power, so they come up with a different approach. It works they make lots of money I doubt they care if its not as powerful.

bannedv2copy.jpg

baronvongogo said:
and? ..since when have Nintendo ever said "we are going up against microsoft and sony on their terms!"

they have always claimed they could not afford or willing to match them for power, so they come up with a different approach. It works they make lots of money I doubt they care if its not as powerful.

Agreed, im not really to bothered about How fast this is and How slow this is The Wii does really well i wouldnt care if it had in the middle ps1 and ps2 graphics.. the Gameplay on games on the Wii are tremendous fun especially Red steel it really shows what the Wii can do, Sword fights are ok the Gunfighting is awesome so much easier to aim on a Wii mote than any other controller.. especially when using a sniper rifle it dont even take me 2 seconds to get an headshot... i really enjoy my wii. keep it up nintendo

I really could careless about console power.... That's what I have a PC for... For me consoles are all about providing something the PC does not and so far... The Wii is doing a good job of that ;)

If ur sure you only want to choose between a Wii and a 360, Id say take the Wii, Innovation goes a long way and as far as im concerned, the 360 is still "The Halo/Gears Machine"

If ur willing to consider all 3, then it all depends on game choice

FPS - 360 is still king among consoles, although it has gotten I get tired holding that remote up all the time

Action/Adventure - 360 or PS3 is probably best here. Once again its tiring to use the Wii-Mote .. or maybe im just really out of shape XD

Fighters (2D or 3D) - In my opinion, PS3 or Wii (using the GC controller). There are no fighters out for Wii yet as far as i know, but i found the GC controller was actually better for fighting games when i played SC2.

Racing - Anything works, Wii has race-wheel, so thats cool

these are just my opinions on it, it really all comes down to personal preference and graphics, but since u dont care for graphics, its all u

lolz ppl...

I prefer nintendo and Wii, but don't have one yet...and might buy one but might never. It's just a GC+....

Even if I bought one, I don't think I could suggest it to anyone to buy it as a next gen console....maybe if they needed A console I could suggest it...but not next gen. Good system of course for family friendly games...if you don't have a pc or a GC already, hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom