Why is it so hard to find?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitze105

Daemon Poster
I have been looking for something for about an hour.

1 thing.... You know i thought it would be easy.. ya google a little u go to newegg and it's done.

Wrong. I need the cord that goes from your car lighter place.. to the box that is on a cord that is attached to the laptop.

Is it so hard to just find THAT cord, for under $50? Am i naming it wrong? (think i was calling it like AC something i forgot by now).

anyhow.. if any one knows where to get just the cord, or would like to share a story, or call me an idiot because they found like 800 of them in 10 seconds.. feel free.
~blitze

Although those would work as i said i was hoping for just the cord. I found those earlier and didn't like the idea of having 20 foot of cord in my car but none the less... looks like i just may have to use the kingston one with no cord. Looks like the best choice... cheap no cord... hmm

Ty bobo:D
~blitze

You can't just connect the cigarette ligher to the power supply, you need an inverter between. This is your only option, unless you want to get one of those, and modify it so that its a cable with a box on it.

Nonetheless, those are you only options.

I now recall why i dislike forums at times.

I never said i wanted a cable from the lighter to the laptop.

I wanted one that goes to the box, that then goes to the laptop. I didn't think it would be that easy to find but i figured they made it, obviously not though. Still... this set up will work.
~blitze

Blitze105 said:
I now recall why i dislike forums at times.

I never said i wanted a cable from the lighter to the laptop.

I wanted one that goes to the box, that then goes to the laptop. I didn't think it would be that easy to find but i figured they made it, obviously not though. Still... this set up will work.
~blitze

You misunderstood me...

I'll draw a picture...

untitledbp5.jpg

Ha i thought u meant powersupply as in the battery. I'm not used to talking to people that know the actual terms and usually power supply battery etc are all the same to ppl.

Sad though i was kinda hoping they would make it... give it what 2 years and they will?
~blitze

yeah lol i'm buying a $1000 computer, $200 for my car, $550 to repay a friend of mine, and 300 to repay my mother.... and i just don't have the money to buy top of the line stuff at this time...

See i also want a 4 gig jump drive, a 250 gig external hd, and the adapter.. thus the minimal that works is a good idea at the moment.
~blitze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom