who all is having a cruel summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

remixedcat

Banned
first of all the heat here is unreal it's never been this continously hot it's been in the 90s most of a month. and it's supposed to be in the 90s for a week.

this area is supposed to be in the max highs of the mid 80s for this time of year. and 60% of the houses in my area do not have central ac and normally don't need it.

I onyl have 2 window ac units, as my house is too old and would need tons fo work to put one in and require me to babysit contractors... I've allready ben screwed over 2 times on this house by 2 diff. ones.

my skin is acting up really bad and it itches constantly

my sleep schedule has been god awful and I cant keep it together.

my phone is acting up constantly.

I sprained my ankle a month ago and it's getting worse and very swollen

and now my clothes washer breaks down and it's a 500 dollar model and no warranty since I got it used.

who all is having a cruel summer?

It has been in the 100s since the end of May here. Since the middle of june humidity has been 80+%. My central AC works over time because of my insulation problems in the house and my electric bill is now ridiculously high AND my family expect me to work in the heat of the day. Pretty cruel. I should also mention we have had 1 spot of rain (like, 10 mins tops of dripping) in the past month and a half.

first of all the heat here is unreal it's never been this continously hot it's been in the 90s month, who all is having a cruel summer?

It's all your fault little lady, if you would stop asking for cool weather non-stop maybe all of us would have a stable warm summer. :angry:
Augusta, GA 30904 Today's Weather Forecast - AccuWeather.com if you can fix this problem this summer will actually be good for once.
If not I can understand your not a weather forcaster, I'll take a pinacollada and a sanwich if thats all you have for recomponsenation...

Also with all that said and kidding mostly I am sorry about your summer so far, atleast your electric bill has shorted out like some other people I know at home because of the intense 98-106c temp.

i no good with weathur stuffs ;-(

i has a sad 4 u n pp.

I'm afraid to look at the electric bill :-(

holy **** my mom's payin 200 for a 4BR 1stry. house... and hers is set to 75 I think. but she's got little kids there and a sick gramma.

It's been terrible the past week, with the next week to come being terrible too. Over 100, with 75%+ humidity... Going to a concert was terrible last Friday... was soaking in sweat the whole time pretty much, and still had my shirt off.

You guys in the south and midwest are having unusually hot weather, while here in Calif we are having unusually cool weather. It's typically in the 90's around here at this time of the year but it's only been hitting the 70s and 80s lately. High today is predicted to hit 83.

You guys in the south and midwest are having unusually hot weather, while here in Calif we are having unusually cool weather. It's typically in the 90's around here at this time of the year but it's only been hitting the 70s and 80s lately. High today is predicted to hit 83.

I hate you... lol. Supposed to be 105 today; right now its 85 with 51% humidity... hopefully it goes down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom