When's your B'day? and what are you getting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
$4000 for a birthday is DEFINATELY spoiled, no doubts about it. My friend works in a grocery store, and that's his annual salary. And you get it for your birthday. For doing nothing.

My birthday's on June 12th, and I'll probably get $50 from my parents, and be damned well thankful for it.

March 7... I bought myself a shiny new iPod yesterday and I'm probably just going to get money from people, so I'll just put it back into my bank account.

My birthday is August 7, I haven't gotten anything for my birthday since my 18th birthday, when I got the most expensive present I ever got, a $300 digital camera. I could never even dream of getting $4000 for a PC.

Usually, I just get money for my birthday (Nov 13th)

And then after my birthday, I buy myself presents with the money I got.

My most recent birthday, I got a few hundred bucks and bought Apple's GarageBand Jampack 3 -- the rest of the money ended up going for gas...

The year before that I bought a Mustang.

However, I'm really not expecting much for my 20th birthday (this november) because by then I'll be moved away from the parents and on my own. Oh well.

uzi9mm said:
hahahaha, harper brought back his old avatar that everyone (including me) thought that was one of his own pictures.....

When i think of harper, I think of a pic of a guy that someone screwed with the color hues.
It's actually a picture from one of the episodes of Andromeda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom