whats a good programing language to start with?

It'll work with Windows 7 as well. And yeah good luck getting that site to work on a phone, holy hell they've gone overboard with the scripting XD

Hello, this is both (well maybe) a question and an answer. Jaytee, I heard that Python is a good language to start with because of simplicity and effectiveness of the language. Google how to think like a computer scientist for a tutorial. It seems very straight forward so far.

Soul, I am starting to learn with Python but if I do intend to get serious with it and eventually learn about programming AI. Should I quit python for now and use your C++ tutorial if I intend to be a serious programmer someday? I know that there is more work involved because it is a bigger code library and it requires more actual coding but that is a language I fully intend to become good with one day anyway.

Hello, this is both (well maybe) a question and an answer. Jaytee, I heard that Python is a good language to start with because of simplicity and effectiveness of the language. Google how to think like a computer scientist for a tutorial. It seems very straight forward so far.

Soul, I am starting to learn with Python but if I do intend to get serious with it and eventually learn about programming AI. Should I quit python for now and use your C++ tutorial if I intend to be a serious programmer someday? I know that there is more work involved because it is a bigger code library and it requires more actual coding but that is a language I fully intend to become good with one day anyway.

While Python is a higher language (correct me if I am wrong), it makes it much simpler to read and code in. But learning from a higher language to a lower one (like C++) will be slightly more difficult due to needing more code to do anything.

My instructor put it best by saying: "Learn C++ first and move to Java and you could learn it in a day. Learn Java and then move to C++ and it might take you a week."

"Learn C++ first and move to Java and you could learn it in a day. Learn Java and then move to C++ and it might take you a week."

That sounds like good advice to me. Thanks

My instructor put it best by saying: "Learn C++ first and move to Java and you could learn it in a day. Learn Java and then move to C++ and it might take you a week."

One of my instructors has said the exact same thing before.. pretty sure I posted that in another programming thread on here as well.

It'll work with Windows 7 as well. And yeah good luck getting that site to work on a phone, holy hell they've gone overboard with the scripting XD

Yes, it should work with Win7 as well.

One of my instructors has said the exact same thing before.. pretty sure I posted that in another programming thread on here as well.

Didn't get that from another thread but....

What was your instructors name? Would be pretty funny if we had the same instructor :D

Back
Top Bottom