what would you drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gonna do a build log on the ZX fade2black? I have to say the the Datsun Z cars are in my top 5 faves....

Go on some of the video sharing pages, and look up 'Darius 240Z' (I THINK thats it)... Video clips of an old Z that has a V8 swap... I want to saw it was an LS1, but I could be wrong....

yea ill do a little build log, will take a while as im low on cash and atm jobless lol

ive seen the v8 conversions and while they seem tempting the datsuns are so light that even with a little inline 6 it should be able to haul some real ***

ive only driven straight drive on trucks, ive heard cars feel alot diferent, is this true?

Osiris, correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that the Corvette ZR-1? The pic looks like what I saw at the Chicago auto show this year....
[EDIT2] Just looked.... it's the Corvette SS / ZR-1 / Blue Devil..... take your pic... all the same car. [/EDIT2]

Along with Elba, I would be picking up an 1987 Buick Grand National GNX.. :D
Found GNX #359 on cars.com... 9 miles, never titled..... $109,000.00......
cars.com: 1987 Buick Regal
CC-450192.03.jpg

[EDIT] Also.... found GNX #192.... on autotrader.com.... I don't like this one though... asking $150,000.00, never titled, YET, has dealer plates, 60 miles on the clock, and appears to have hood or front facia fitment issues (you can see a gap that isn't supposed to be there on the drivers side where the front of the hood is).... my guess is that it the dealer that had the car, gave it an absolute POUNDING over those 60 miles....
Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com
1104935261.172845573.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.565x377.jpg

[/EDIT]

My uncle has the Buick Grand National with 13,023 miles. :cool:

^yea I wanted a project car and I was looking at beat up novas till I found it, The novas i were looking at all had rust and body damage and i decided to go with this because it has no body damage just surface rusts which is nice, plus the more i read about them the more bad *** they seem to me lol

Cars are geared differently than trucks, so it will have a definite difference in feel. Plus, the 280 handles great.

My dad had an old 810 wagon, butt ugly orange. Ran great, and fast. Wouldn't mind having it if it was still around. It was a mid-70.

i would actually love a jeep wrangler that i could raise up, put some big *** wheels on and basically make it a street legal rock crawler if that would be at all possible to do. haha.

that or a 98/99 volvo v90 TS, black, leather interior. loved that car, but my brother took ot out to school with him so i don't get to drive it anymore. i'd pull up to a light and a civic would be there with all its "pimp ****" on and i'd just smoke them, and they would look really silly getting beat by a volvo wagon.... god i miss that car.. had the fold up seats in the back facing backwards, give you a **** of a sick stomach haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom