So... why do people buy Apple Computers anymore? (minor rant)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a Windows Toshiba Laptop, 2013 model. upgraded to Windows 8.1.
current problems with it:
original battery not available.
runs out of charge in 20-25 minutes being fully charged.
the Ports were dysfunctional in first two years of usage.
After a year of usage, it developed a white tiny dot. the number is multiplied by several times by now. runs too sluggish.

9 months ago, i bought a second hand macbook pro, 2010 model. [older than my windows].
In these 9 months, i have rugged it like hell, without any issue.
Trust me, Apple is worth the price.

if you want to give up your privacy go with apple products.
they provide better service at many hidden costs like your privacy.
more so than android and windows.
people willingly give up their privacy for stupid features because they are essentially attention whores and will do anything for online exposure and to get more likes on facebook and instagramm

if you want to give up your privacy go with apple products.
they provide better service at many hidden costs like your privacy.
more so than android and windows.

people willingly give up their privacy for stupid features because they are essentially attention whores and will do anything for online exposure and to get more likes on facebook and instagramm

Erm. You have it totally backwards, you realise ? Apples privacy standards are the strongest out of Google, Microsoft, Facebook etc. The fact that you think Google guards your privacy better than Apple is top ****ing kek material. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

you mean besides the apple being in the news again for constantly recording everything you say? and then advertizers being able to access that data ?
sure
because I know my android doesn't listen to me when I talk. I don't see any targeted ads when I mention something about buying an nvidia graphics card around my phone

you mean besides the apple being in the news again for constantly recording everything you say? and then advertizers being able to access that data ?
sure
because I know my android doesn't listen to me when I talk. I don't see any targeted ads when I mention something about buying an nvidia graphics card around my phone

Youre gonna have to provide a source on that, sounds like pure BS.

theres plenty of reasons not to use apple products.

most people who use apple are just too lame to understand how to use android.
they get overwhelmed with soooo many settings and options in android

too much freedom some people cant handle the abundance of settings and options so they run back to apple like omg. thank god apple is so simple a toddler can figure it out.

in addition to being completely locked down system they make it sound like its a great thing to have everything locked.. they claim they are most secure system.
well no ****. if you lock everything down on windows and android it will be just as secure as apple.

I like my options. I like not having to use proprietary software
I like having options to install or download apps that are not approved by marketplace.
and proprietary codecs for my videos and music
not having to use a proprietary charger
I like having a headphone jack without having to buy a 30 dollar accessory to use my headphones
and many other benefits of non apple products that apple fans don't understand

theres plenty of reasons not to use apple products.

most people who use apple are just too lame to understand how to use android.
they get overwhelmed with soooo many settings and options in android

too much freedom some people cant handle the abundance of settings and options so they run back to apple like omg. thank god apple is so simple a toddler can figure it out.

in addition to being completely locked down system they make it sound like its a great thing to have everything locked.. they claim they are most secure system.
well no ****. if you lock everything down on windows and android it will be just as secure as apple.

I like my options. I like not having to use proprietary software
I like having options to install or download apps that are not approved by marketplace.
and proprietary codecs for my videos and music
not having to use a proprietary charger
I like having a headphone jack without having to buy a 30 dollar accessory to use my headphones
and many other benefits of non apple products that apple fans don't understand

So you dont have a source for Apple recording phone calls. Funny that.

google it. funny that
I don't keep links to every article I read to prove to some random guy on the internet.
I found it so can you

google it. funny that
I don't keep links to every article I read to prove to some random guy on the internet.
I found it so can you

Except I can't find it because it doesn't exist and you well know it.

The burden falls on you. This is a well understood mechanism in debate, the person making the claim should be able to substantiate it. "google it" doesn't cut it.

"When two parties are in a discussion and one makes a claim that the other disputes, the one who makes the claim typically has a burden of proof to justify or substantiate that claim"

I could just sit here and say Google can remotely explode your phone if you don't make it enough ad revenue. Just google it.

Clearly there is no actual fact or proof behind Apple recording phone calls, you just made it up to suit your agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom