What to do in a debate, PS3 vs. Crap 360 & Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
ye your right motor storm is nice and pgr3 for 360 was nice aswell its funny that both consoles at release bothhad oen good looking racing game and for teh gears thins every nce in a whileu get something i liek to call playdoe effect where they look like playdoe and teh textures didnt load yet

WTF...

about the wii how many "Party" games can you have until they get boring.. for me it is 1.

Apparently the world feels differently, thus the huge sales numbers ;)

Party games are awesome. Honestly, my xbox, dreamcast, GC, ect...all just sat unplugged until people came over...that's when I actually enjoy games...

WTF...

about the wii how many "Party" games can you have until they get boring.. for me it is 1.

the wii has more then party games
have you played RE4 or COD3 for the WII??? both are ****ing amazing
in fact the wii version of COD3 looked better then the PS3 version

and AmdGtPlayer would learn how to ****ing type already almost every post i see from you, i cant read, nor understand.

Seen it, impressive but not the best, but still very impressive. I was more impressed with killzone 2 then with MGS, but impressive enough for a $200 difference? Not hardly, considering some of the games coming out for 360 have graphics about on par. Not bad for a system when you think of the huge amount of power touted by Sony and the huge price difference. Drop the PS3 price, and I mean drop it not a clearance sale and I'd be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom